Kids will meet a new instrument of the orchestra each week! Our collection has everything from cello, harp, clarinet to some world instruments such as djembe and banjo.
In addition to big instruments, we have every little instrument you can think of for our little ones to play: maracas, tambourines, darbukas, castanets, harmonicas and more..
- A parent or a caregiver must accompany the child at all times.
- Everyone is responsible of bringing their own 'A Musical Home' music bag (that is given upon registy) and their own blanket.
- Blankets must be placed 6ft apart from each other.
* The pricing includes personalized instrument bags per each kid and deposit for instruments!
A new set of instruments will be given for each session.After each session, to receive your $50 deposit back you are required to return the instruments the way you recived them.
At the end of the session you have the option of keeping the instruments. Ask for more details!
* $10 non refundable one time bag fee is included in the pricing.
Let's Meet The Orchestra Coronado
September 17th - October 15th
Every Thursday 10:45-11:45am
Coronado (exact location tba upon purchase)
We understand that children's schedules may be difficult to predict with changing nap times and other variables, so we offer make up classes within the session purchase.
Payments made for tuitions are non refundable after the session begins.