Kids will meet a new instrument of the orchestra each week! Our collection has everything from cello, harp and clarinet to some world instruments such as djembe and banjo.
In addition to big instruments, we have every little instrument you can think of for our little ones to play: maracas, tambourines, darbukas, castanets, harmonicas and more...
- A parent or a caregiver must accompany the child at all times.
- Everyone is responsible of bringing their own 'A Musical Home' music bag (that is given upon registration) and their own blanket.
- Blankets must be placed 6ft apart from each other.
A Musical Home Instrument Bag
A Musical Home instrument bag is prepared exclusively for Music Experiences by Temi Hason, an early childhood Music Educator, Cellist and Musical Theatre Performer. The instruments included in the bag are designed to introduce the instruments of the orchestra.
Let's Meet The Orchestra UTC Tuesday 9:30am
Tuesdays 9:30am - 10:15am
April 3rd - May 22th
UTC Nobel Recreation Park (exact location TBA upon rsvp)
FLEXIBLE CLASS PACK
- This pass is valid for 7 visits to any A Musical Home experience.
- Choose any classes from the schedule
- Reserve your spot in advance
- No credits given for no shows
- Your time for the classes start from the day you sign up until May 22nd 2022.
- Unused visits expire May 22nd 2022.
- You can give/sell your spot to a friend if you know in advance you will miss class (Your friend will love you for it!)
- Payments made for session are non refundable.
If this is your first time joining 'Let's Meet The Orchestra', A Musical Home instrument bag must be purchased with your registiration.
A Musical Home bag includes more than 10 different instruments.A personalized instrument bag which will be yours forever to keep! The instruments included in the bag will be used during our music experiences!